Ji three generations are rated as the well effective hepatitis C medicines, and exactly where is the
Ji three generations are rated as the well effective hepatitis C medicines, and exactly where is the bite?
Ji three generation is a currently marketed hepatitis C drug, but the specific cure rate or to see the genotyping, the cure rate of Ji three generation in different types of hepatitis C patients is also slightly different. Below, Yanping international mini series was followed to specifically understand the curative rate of hepatitis C medicine under the following effect: Ji for three generations.
Ji three generation can be used for all six genotypes, if cirrhosis is not present, there is no history of antecedent treatment, not refractory genotype three, the cases seen so far are cured with all one course of treatment, while genotype three may require two or even three courses of Ji three generation, specifically requiring a medical diagnosis.
The side effects in the three generations of Ji were minimal and almost negligible, as some people felt nothing at all, and some people felt only a little bit of a slight cold, such as slight head aches and fatigue, which did not affect their normal work and life.
Ge three generation sofosbuvir + velpatasvir, a hepatitis C direct antiviral drug with sofosbuvir as backbone, is a compound tablet (SOF / vel) composed of sofosbuvir (SOF) 400 mg + velpatasvir (vel) 100 mg. All oral, pan genotypic, single tablet hepatitis C therapeutics are indicated for the treatment of hepatitis C in all six genotypes with fewer side effects and a shorter duration of treatment, which requires only 12 weeks to heal. Moreover, the three generations of Ji also resulted in the approval of a single tablet regimen for the treatment of genotype 2 and genotype 3 hepatitis C (not requiring the combination of ribavirin), marking a major advance in the clinical treatment of hepatitis C.
1-6 hepatitis C, compensated cirrhosis, decompensated cirrhosis
2、 Methods of administration
12 weekly course with 1 tablet orally daily. The overall profile was well tolerated with no significant side effects.
The standard of cure in the clinic of this article is: when 3 months after the end of 1 course of treatment, review the amount of RNA virus from hepatitis C and return to normal is considered as cure success. Depending on the individual, some gradually improve over 3 to 4 weeks, others over 3 to 6 months, irrespective of individual variability, the administration of scored transcripts requires a timed quantitation and cannot be yelled at will.
1. Timing of administration: maintaining the effect of fasting, taking it timed, with the option of starting as early as nine o'clock or as late as nine o'clock.
2. Contraindications to taking: during the period of taking this article, the diet must be especially standard, you cannot consume alcohol, guarantee rest, and allow the drug to exert its maximum efficacy.
1. Avoid coadministration with codarone (amiodarone), or result in bradycardia. In combination, close monitoring of the heart is recommended;
2. Coadministration of this product with proton pump inhibitors is not recommended unless medically required;
3. Coadministration with tenofovir, or develop renal related toxicity, regular renal monitoring of the kidneys is recommended;
4. Ascorbate drugs should be taken alone before or 4 hours after administration of this product, and H2 receptor inhibitors should be taken concomitantly with this product or at a 12 hour interval between them;
5. Specialist consultation is recommended during pregnancy for women, to assess the urgency of treatment, whether initiated immediately or after delivery, and is not recommended for women during pregnancy. Women of reproductive age need to be tested for pregnancy while taking this product, and at least two non hormonal contraception options are recommended for them and their partner.
4、 Adverse effects
Symptoms such as fatigue, headache, rash, throat discomfort, nausea and vomiting, and chest pain may occur. If the condition is relatively severe, discontinue the drug, and seek medical attention promptly.