sofosbuvir + velpatasvir
Note: before purchasing and taking medicines, a hospital genetic test report and a doctor's diagnosis report or certificate must be produced
Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir, the active substances in the third generation, block two proteins essential for HCV propagation.
Sofosbuvir, an NS5B polymerase inhibitor, is a hepatitis C virus (HCV) polymerase inhibitor that acts on the nucleotide analog NS5B polymerase site of viral RNA replication to abort viral replication.
While velpatasvir targets proteins that block "" NS5A "". By blocking these proteins, epclusa prevents HCV propagation and infection of new cells.
Take one tablet by mouth, timed daily, and you must not leak and break during your course.
1. For patients without cirrhosis or compensated cirrhosis (child Pugh class a), the full course of treatment was for 12 weeks (84 days).
2. Ribavirin should be added to patients with decompensated cirrhosis (child Pugh class B or C) for a full course of 12 weeks (84 days).
No dose is recommended for patients with severe renal impairment and ESRD.
Symptoms such as fatigue, headache, rash, throat discomfort, nausea and vomiting, and chest pain may occur. If the condition is relatively severe, discontinue the drug, and seek medical attention promptly.
1. Avoid coadministration with codarone (amiodarone), or cause bradycardia. Weak necessary coadministration, close monitoring of the heart is recommended;
2. This product is not recommended to be combined with a proton pump inhibitor unless medically indicated;
3. Coadministration with tenofovir, or develop renal related toxicity, regular renal monitoring of the kidneys is recommended;
4. Ascorbate drugs should be taken alone before or 4 hours after administration of this product, and H2 receptor inhibitors should be taken with this product or at a 12 hour interval between them;
5. Specialist consultation is recommended during pregnancy for women, to assess the urgency of treatment and whether it is initiated immediately or after delivery and is not recommended for women during pregnancy. Women of reproductive age need to be tested for pregnancy while taking this product, and at least two non hormonal contraception options are recommended for them and their partner.