Bengali DIL edition osimertinib instructions for osimertinib
Note: before purchasing and taking medicines, a hospital genetic test report and a doctor's diagnosis report or certificate must be produced
EGFR mutated advanced non small cell lung cancer
1. The presence of the T790M mutation in the tumor specimen was confirmed before initiation of treatment with tagrisso.
2. Only 80 mg was given orally once a day with or without food.
3. It should be taken, with or without concomitant food, at the same time period each day (it is recommended that it be taken with the food).
4. Missed doses could not be refilled within 12 hours before the next dose and were taken directly next time.
5. Patients with dysphagia may drink this tablet as soon as it is dispersed with stirring in 60 ml of non carbonated water, followed by another 120-240 ml of water to flush the container and drink immediately, without crushing, heating or sonication when dispersing the tablet.
interstitial lung disease (ILD) / pneumonia: occurred in 3.3% patients. Tagrisso was terminated in patients diagnosed with ILD / pneumonia.
(2) QTc interval prolongation: monitor ECG and electrolytes in patients with a history or propensity for QTc prolongation or who are taking medications known to prolong the QTc interval Do not administer and then restart or terminate tagrisso at reduced doses.
Cdistrophy: occurring in 1.4% of patients. Left ventricular ejection function (LVEF) was assessed before treatment and then every 3 months thereafter.
1540 embryo fetal toxicity: tagrisso may cause fetal harm. Counsel women at potential risk to the fetus and use effective contraception for a total of 6 weeks during and after treatment with tagrisso. Counsel men to use effective contraception for a total of 4 months after the last dose of tagrisso.
1. Acnes like rash
2. Nasal haemorrhage
4. Elevated platelets
5. Elevated glutamic oxalacetic transaminase
8. Nausea & Vomiting
Drug drug interactions
strong CYP3A inhibitors: avoid concomitant administration with tagrisso if possible. Patients with signs of toxicity should be closely monitored if not otherwise present.
(2) strong CYP3A inducers: if possible avoid because concomitant use may reduce osimertinib plasma concentrations